Day hike of approx. 19 km over the fortress walls (Intra muros, extra muros) as well as through the Our valley. Hiking season opening, fitting for the international Earth Day. Speed: approx. 4km/h. Start around 12.00 hrs. Followed by dinner at the youth hostel.
- Guided day hike of approx. 19 km through Vianden and the Our valley
- Nature and history around the medieval town of Vianden
- Dinner at the end of the tour at the youth hostel Vianden
- Suitable for people aged 16 and above as well as adults
- Earth Day: perfect opportunity to get out into nature and become aware of the importance of the environment
|Participants||min. 10, max. 16|
|Languages||German, English, French, Luxembourgish|
Terms of cancellation
3 Montée du Château, 9408 Vianden, Luxemburg
Offered byLuxemburgische Jugendherbergen VoG
Earth Day brings people together to promote environmental awareness and take action. So, join us on 22 April to mark the start of Vanden’s hiking season! The route of 19 km winds through forest and farmland, with glimpses of the valley and point views of its castle. Walk at a leisurely pace covering about four kilometres per hour.
Save your spots and book in advance. Overnight stays can also be booked for those who would like to spend a weekend in Vianden.
Saturday, 22 April 2023 from 11:30
Tour duration: approx. 4,5 – 5,5 hours, followed by a dinner
Price per adult (with dinner at the youth hostel):
- 42 € (price for youth hostel members*)
- 47 € (standard price for non-members)
Those who are not yet members can apply for membership in advance and save a lot. The card can be applied for directly online on the website: www.youthhostels.lu
Venue of activity:
Youth hostel Vianden
Youth Hostels Luxembourg NPO
T. (+352) 26 27 66 200